Scientific and interactive exhibitions
By organizing exhibitions, the National Research Council aims to provide new opportunities for cultural growth and renovation by starting a dialogue with the audience of all ages and contributing to the development of the knowledge society.
Among the most recent achievements:
- Artico – 'Interactive journey to the pole’
- Vito Volterra. The courage of science
- Plastic electronics
Itinerant and interactive exhibitions
The design and implementation of interactive science exhibitions, held the meeting with the general public, and plays a leading role among the activities of the Communication Information and URP Office.
Itinerant exhibitions, in particular, are imagined and designed to be housed temporarily in different location: easy to handle and can be installed in 'places' related to the research, but not only.
Exhibitions differentiated by content, languages and interaction methodologies, but characterized by a common element: the attention to the involvement of visitors of all ages.
- 'Semplice e Complesso'. Interactive exhibition of complexity, disorder and chaos
- Agorà. Science and mathematics of the ancient Mediterranean
- The Wonders of Science
- Laser. Light over the horizon
- 'RiScattiamo la Scienza' (photo exhibition)
Last update: 16/07/2018