Technology transfer office
su brevetti CnrAvviso manifestazioni di interesse
- Avviso manifestazioni di interesse
acquisizione di quote 'Mediteknology' s.r.l.
Technology Transfer (TT) represents the Cnr’s second mission, after the scientific research.
The Technology Transfer Office of Cnr (TTO) is responsible for all the activities related to TT, namely:
- protection of research results;
- IPR management and exploitation;
- promotion and support for Spin-off creation;
- marketing and promotion of research results;
- building partnerships with companies and other institutions (public and/or private).
Our expertise spans a broad range, from protection of new ideas/inventions, prior-art search for patentability, negotiation of licensing agreements and co-fundend or commissioned research agreements, support in identifying financing opportunities and commercial partnerships, spin-off tutoring, and all other promotional activities for the exploitation of scientific results.
We work very closely with the Heads of Departments and Institutes as well as Offices of Central Administation of Cnr, such as International Relations Office.
Information provided by: Technology Transfer Office (Unità Valorizzazione della Ricerca)
Last update: 26/02/2020