The Institute, as part of the consultancy services provided, carries out training programs targeted to the needs of regional and local authorities and supports the following educational activities:
o Since 2012, with a duration Convention planned until 2019 with the Univ. of Teramo, it has activated a number of doctoral courses on the themes of "Protection of fundamental rights. Italian and European public law "(XXVII ° cycle) and on the "Harmonization of the Law in between History and System "(XXXI ° cycle);
o Post Graduate Training through the activation of six research grants on issues related to the regional credit system and its policies, the guarantee of deposits in the banking Union framework, the territorial divide, cohesion policies, new ICT technologies applied to legal multi-level systems, the preparation of unique texts and legislative adaptation of regional regulations, the analysis of the regulations concerning the mountain areas.
The researchers of the Institute works with national and foreign universities as Adjunct Professor:
1. Course 'Globalization' and 'Management of Innovation' at the American University of Rome and at Birkbeck College, Univ. London; 'Economic Development' at 'Master in Human Rights and Conflict Resolution' at the High School Sant'Anna of Pisa (Andrea Filippetti);
2. Comparative Constitutional Law Course at the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Angelicum University (Paolo Colasante);
3. Comparated Public Law at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO (UTIU) (Antonio Ferrara);
4. Course on Federalism Models and Multilevel Constitutionalism - Master in Development Science and International Cooperation at Department of Communication and Social Research, Univ. La Sapienza Rome (Laura Ronchetti);
5. Course on Food Law at the Joint University Master Level II - Tuscia University, Department DISTU (Clelia Losavio).
Finally Laura Ronchetti has collaborated through individual lessons or speeches: at the training course "Citizenship and forms of social exclusion" of the University of Genoa - Department of Law, at the courses of the LIU Global College - IOWWA State University in Rome, at the PhD Course on Public Law directed by Department of Law , Univ. La Sapienza, Rome.