IOM can provide the following services:
- MBE grown samples for other research institutions for quantum devices;
- nanotechnology processes for the development of devices and sensors (in particular for biomedicine);
- microscopy and spectroscopy techniques for the analysis of structure and composition of samples (e.g. in medical and food application);
- advanced film deposition techniques and reflectivity measurements for the development of high-tech mirrors;
- computational methods for modeling molecules and molecular interactions with solvent for pharmaceutical applications;
- design of CLOUD computing infrastructures and assistance in porting specific software in different HCP infrastructures.
IOM provides scientific and technical services to international users at the 6 beamlines at Elettra and 3 beamline in Grenoble each running roughly 3500 hour per year.