Professional services and activities cover the following topics:
- CAE and methodological support in new machinery design: Finite Element Modeling and Analysis (FEA & FEA), mechatronic simulation, cutting capability assessment for milling turning and grinding machines, energy consumption prediction and efficiency optimization, kinematic analysis and optimization of industrial manipulators;
- Industrial prototypes testing: geometrical accuracy, experimental modal analysis, control signals analysis and diagnosis, energy consumption measurements (electrical, mechanical and fluidic power);
- Development of prototypes for specific industrial needs;
- Set-up and management of research projects;
- Training and courses on specific topics (machinery design, process optimization, energy efficiency, mechatronics, Computer Aided Design & Engineering, robotics);
- Industrial research group coaching inside factories.