International Summer School 'Envimat 2018'
Dal 26/06/2018 ore 09.00 al 29/06/2018 ore 18.00
Lipari (Aeolian Islands), Italy - Carasco Hotel
International Summer School 'Envimat 2018': 'Preventive conservation of coastal archaeological sites and cultural landscapes in the Mediterranean Basin'.
The School will combine understanding of the impact of pollution and climate change with risk assessment and management on coastal archaeological remains, monumental complexes and cultural landscapes, with main focus on measures of protection to natural and anthropogenic risks (floods, sea level rise, fires, volcanic activity, earthquakes and air pollution). Strategies of preparedness, in response to emergency and recovery will be discussed.
- Long term changes in climate and air pollution and their effects on coastal archaeological sites and cultural landscapes,
- Vulnerability of Cultural Heritage and landscapes,
- Deterioration processes and diagnosis,
- Moisture and salts in heritage structures,
- Adaptation strategies for coastal archaeological sites.
Università della Calabria
Paola De Nuntiis
Via Gobetti 101, 40129 Bologna
Information and application form: www.cieffeerre.it/ENVIMAT2018
Modalità di accesso: a pagamento