Dott. SIMONA ROSSETTI
Phone number: 0690672850
Giuseppe Mascolo received the master degree in chemistry in 1987. He is at CNR-IRSA from 1988. He has extensive experience in:
- Advanced Oxidation Technologies for Water Treatment and organic pollutant degradation;
- Degradation of organic pollutants by advanced oxidation processes;
- Mechanisms of by-products formation during organic pollutants degradation;
- Determination of organic pollutants and degradation products in wastewater, sludge and soils;
- Thermal decomposition of hazardous materials for high temperature incineration;
- Understanding formation of products of incomplete combustion (PICs) during incineration;
- Process modifications for sewage sludge incinerators to minimize PICs emissions.
He has been/is the principal investigator of several national and regional research projects as well as of the international bilateral projects. He has been/is member of several national and international commissions for the evaluation of research projects. He has been/is the supervisor of several PhD, bachelor and master thesis as well of several fellowships. He is reviewer of several international scientific journals.