STRENCH project: International Summer School & Conference
Dal 07/06/2021 ore 09.00 al 11/06/2021 ore 17.00
Within the STRENCH Project - Strengthening resilience of cultural heritage at risk in a changing environment through proactive transnational cooperation 2 new events are organized in order to enhancing the resilience of cultural heritage at risk in a changing environment.
- 7-11 June 2021: 2nd International Summer School "Risk Management and Protection Strategies for Cultural Landscapes in Climate Change". The School is the joint ENVIMAT and Cultural Property Protection summer schools 2021. The program focuses on climate change related challenges to landscape and historic parks, vulnerability assessment and preventive conservation measures for natural and cultural heritage, as well as risk management and protection strategies for cultural heritage. The school is free of charge, it will take place online and in English.
- 10 June 2021: 1st International Conference of the STRENCH project entitled "Enhancing the Resilience of Cultural Heritage at Risk in a Changing Environment". The Conference will bring together distinguished experts on climate modelling, climate change related threats to cultural and natural heritage, vulnerability ranking and criticalities for cultural heritage protection as well as the use of 21st century technology for defining priorities for action and preparing disaster response mechanisms for cultural heritage protection.
The conference will always take place online and in English from 9:30 to 12:30.
Danube University Krems
Università della Calabria
Paola De Nuntiis
CNR - Istituto di scienze dell'atmosfera e del clima
Via Gobetti 101
Modalità di accesso: ingresso libero
6 ECTS points may be granted for full participation in the programme
- STRENCH 1st International Conference Final programme
- CARD - STRENCH 1st International Conference 2021
- STRENCH Summer School 2021 Final programme
- CARD - STRENCH Summer School 2021
- Cnr-Isac website - Summer School
- DUK website - Summer School
- Cnr-Isac website International Conference STRENCH
- DUK website - STRENCH Conference