ITASEC19 - Italian Conference on Cybersecurity
Dal 12/02/2019 ore 08.30 al 15/02/2019 ore 19.30
Area della Ricerca Cnr di Pisa - Via Giuseppe Moruzzi 1
The Italian Conference on CyberSecurity (Itasec) is an annual event organized by CINI Cybersecurity National Lab, Cnr, Imt, Università degli studi di Firenze, Università di Pisa, Università di Siena, in collaboration with the Comitato nazionale per la ricerca in Cybersecurity.
The 2019 edition will take place in Pisa, at the Cnr Research Campus, from February 12th to February 15th; it will gather Italian researchers and professionals working in the field of cybersecurity, from both private and public sectors and include academia, industries, research institutions, and government.
Save the date
- Workshop & Tutorial Day: February 12
- Conference: February 13-15
The Workshop & Tutorial Day
- Scientific workshops, gathering specialists on hot and advanced topics in cybersecurity;
- Tutorials, focusing on cybersecurity related aspects of potential interest to the conference attendees at large.
The Conference will include parallel and concurrent tracks:
- Scientific & Technical track, with scientific and technical contributions on all the aspects of cybersecurity, including interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary hot topics;
- Stakeholder track, that will include Keynote Speeches, Invited Talks, Vision Speeches, Panels, and Special Sessions;
- Demo track: prototypes developed by industries, and research groups will be presented;
- Start-up track: a stage for domestic cybersecurity startups;
- Vendor sessions track: commercial products from the event’s sponsors will be presented.
CINI Cybersecurity National Lab and CNR
Adriana Lazzaroni (Cnr-Iit)
Angela Miola (CINI)
Arturo Di Corinto
Modalità di accesso: a pagamento