EFSA-HRP-2 "Commodity risk assessment for High Risk Plants" - SPECIFIC AGREEMENT No 2 implementing FRAMEWORK PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT GP/EFSA/ALPHA/2019/01 - Lot 1 for taxa traded mostly as plants for planting in fruit or vegetable production (DBA.AD001.466)
Area progettualeIntensificazione sostenibile delle produzioni agroalimentari e forestali (DBA.AD001)
Struttura responsabile del progetto di ricerca
Istituto per la Protezione Sostenibile delle Piante (IPSP)
Responsabile di progetto
The tasks to be carried out under this project consist on the development, in close collaboration with EFSA, of draft opinions on commodity risk assessments and/or pest categorizations.
The activities will include:
1. Compiling, preparing and revising pest-lists for the regulated genera in Lot 1. In particular the organization will focus at first on Prunus spp. or other genera and species prioritized.
2. Assessment of geographical distribution of pests of the compiled pest-lists
3. Pre-drafting of pest-sheets
4. Pre-drafting of two pest categorizations (for either a virus, an insect or a fungus)
5. Any other activity related to the assessment of High Risk Plant dossiers under evaluation by EFSA
Data inizio attività
Pest risk assessment, plant protection, plant disease
Ultimo aggiornamento: 08/06/2023